Odoo + mapguide is super solution of ERP + GIS

Odoo + mapguide is super solution of ERP + GIS

Evan
hi all,

I find openERP (odoo) + mapguide 3.1 is a super solution of ERP + GIS.
All the two opensource software is  free and powerful (based LGPL).
Odoo is a suite of web based open source business apps.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t386415/odoo1.png>
The main Odoo Apps include an Open Source CRM, Website Builder, eCommerce,
Warehouse Management, Project Management, Billing & Accounting, Point of
Sale, Human Resources, Marketing, Manufacturing, ...
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t386415/odooApp.png>
Odoo Apps can be used as stand-alone applications, but they also integrate
seamlessly so you get a full-featured Open Source ERP when you install
several Apps. Python is a powerful language.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t386415/windtrump.png>
I develop windcrm based Odoo + mapguide . we can use odoo to input data,
then show the data with kanban view、 list view、 gantt view and map
view(mapgudie):
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t386415/temp.png>

I want to build a demo website and introduce the odoo + mapguide.
But there is few people use the mapguide in China.
do you have any suggestion?

Thanks
Evan