October OSGeo Meeting - (GeoDev) James Street Pub 6:00-8:15 PM

October OSGeo Meeting - (GeoDev) James Street Pub 6:00-8:15 PM

Jérôme St-Louis
Dear OSGeo Ottawa community,

This Thursday (October 18th) we will be meeting at the James Street Pub
and joining the GeoDev instead of our usual location.
Both myself and Fabien will be doing lightning talks there, me about
unifying web services and Fabien about PyVoronoi I think.

Esri is providing food and beverages.

Please register here if you plan to attend:

     https://www.meetup.com/ecdevmeetup/events/253974952/

Kind regards,

-Jerome