October Meetup

Christian Spanring
Thanks for sharing the picture Greg!

I'd like to announce and invite everybody to the October Meetup on

Thursday, October 20th, 6pm

again at the

Cambridge Brewing Co.
1 Kendall Square, Bldg 100
Cambridge, MA 02139
http://cambridgebrewing.com/

Same time, same place, same informal concept. We thought it might be a
good idea to extend the regular habit to the venue too. I'll try to
get the round table in the corner again.

It's also posted it on the OpenStreetMap Meetup page too:

http://www.meetup.com/Openstreetmap/Boston-MA/382722/

There is no requirement to RSVP, although it would be nice to know who
can make it.

If somebody would like to give a talk, presentation, etc., please feel
free to propose a different place for the Meetup. CBC is probably not
the best place to do that.

The Meetup is one week before WhereCampBoston. If you're not signed-up
for wherecamp yet, go there http://www.wherecampboston.com/ and
reserve your spot!

Hope to see many of you at the meetup and wherecamp!

Christian

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 6:47 PM, Greg Troxel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have put up a picture from last Thursday's gathering - it was nice to
> meet everyone.
>
> http://www.lexort.com/gallery/osgeo-boston/IMG_1493

Re: October Meetup

Christian Spanring
Hi,

just a reminder that a few of us are meeting tomorrow night at 6pm at CBC again.

It looks like that, among other things, we're going to compare some
notes on imposm OSM imports and custom OSM renderings with TileMill.

Stop by if you have time!

Christian