Oct 19 Meetup

Fabien A
Good evening folks,

I won't be able to attend the meetup this Oct 19. I think Jerome will be away as well but I will leave it to him to confirm. Feel free make that meetup happening without us.

Cheers,

Fabien

Re: Oct 19 Meetup

Jérôme St-Louis

Good evening everyone,

Correct Fabien I am in Sherbrooke for Vision Géomatique this week.

I will leave it to Paul and Eyasu to confirm whether the meetup is still happening.

Have a great week.

Best regards,

-Jerome

Good evening folks,