Oceania TGP application

John Bryant
Hi all,

We would like to submit our application for OSGeo TGP funding for our regional conference, planned for Wellington NZ in November.

This will be our second year of operating a Travel Grant Program for FOSS4G SotM Oceania. Based on last year's success, we plan to expand the program, offering more grants, and hopefully reaching more countries across our vast region.

We're requesting USD$2500 (NZD$3700), and we will contribute USD$4300 (NZD$6300) cash, plus 10 full conference and workshop registrations. We aim to provide a minimum of 10 grants, and may expand the program further if we exceed our baseline fundraising targets.

Please see this Google Doc, or the attached PDF, for more details on how we plan to execute the program. If we can provide any clarification, please let us know.

Cheers
John Bryant
on behalf of OSGeo Oceania and the FOSS4G SotM Oceania organising committee

Travel Grant Funding Proposal to OSGeo.pdf (122K) Download Attachment

Re: Oceania TGP application

tadams
Dear John,

we received your application and will discuss on it soon.

I keep you up to date.

Till

Am 17.04.19 um 06:45 schrieb John Bryant:

> Hi all,
>
> We would like to submit our application for OSGeo TGP funding for our
> regional conference, planned for Wellington NZ in November.
>
> This will be our second year of operating a Travel Grant Program for
> FOSS4G SotM Oceania. Based on last year's success, we plan to expand the
> program, offering more grants, and hopefully reaching more countries
> across our vast region.
>
> We're requesting USD$2500 (NZD$3700), and we will contribute USD$4300
> (NZD$6300) cash, plus 10 full conference and workshop registrations. We
> aim to provide a minimum of 10 grants, and may expand the program
> further if we exceed our baseline fundraising targets.
>
> Please see this Google Doc
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_CNp_VyP7ic3IoyzWtwFu6i67nHfggWcdm3OGbiT760>,
> or the attached PDF, for more details on how we plan to execute the
> program. If we can provide any clarification, please let us know.
>
> Cheers
> John Bryant
> on behalf of OSGeo Oceania and the FOSS4G SotM Oceania organising committee

SHOGun - das WebGIS Framework.
Jetzt umsteigen! QGIS 3 ist verfügbar.

Mail: [hidden email]
Tel.: +49 (0)228 - 962 899 52

terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
Kölnstraße 99
53111 Bonn

Tel.: +49 (0)228 - 962 899 51
Fax.: +49 (0)228 - 962 899 57

Internet: www.terrestris.de

Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6835

Komplementärin: terrestris Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH vertreten durch:
Torsten Brassat, Marc Jansen, Hinrich Paulsen, Till Adams

Informationen über Ihre gespeicherten Daten finden Sie auf unserer
Homepage unter folgendem Link:
https://www.terrestris.de/datenschutzerklaerung/