Obtaining a list of sourceCatalog UUIDs through a search (GN 3.0)

Obtaining a list of sourceCatalog UUIDs through a search (GN 3.0)

nmtoken
We are building GN 3.0 site and currently the search interface allows search by Provider (which gives a list of UUIDs).   The UUID list is not particularly useful to the user, and we will probably hide it.

The site uses the list of provider UUIDs to generate a custom legend on the map, at the moment this list of UUIDs is hand cranked using the list of providers in the search page.   Obviously if we hide the provider list in the search, we won't be able to find the UUIDs.

My question is therefore is it possible to run a search query to create a list of current providers?

I was hoping it might be something like:

http://oursite/geonetwork/srv/eng/catalog.search#/search?facet.q=sourceCatalog%2F[ some wild card] &resultType=details&from=1&to=20&sortBy=relevance&fast=index&_content_type=json

But using a wild card * returns no results.

Thanks

James

Re: Obtaining a list of sourceCatalog UUIDs through a search (GN 3.0)

Francois Prunayre
Hi, you could probably check the facets response eg.
http://apps.titellus.net/geonetwork/srv/eng/q?summaryOnly=true&resultType=details

HTH
Francois