Obsolete resource in the QGIS-Website?

Alexander Bruy
Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/

Hi all,

maybe I'm wrong, but it seems that resourse
site_about_case-studies_china-jeffrey
in the website transifex project is obsolete and has no corresponding
source file.
Probably there are more obsolete resources.

Who can remove them?

--
Alexander Bruy

Re: Obsolete resource in the QGIS-Website?

Richard Duivenvoorde

On 08-04-17 10:55, Alexander Bruy wrote:

> Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/
>
> Hi all,
>
> maybe I'm wrong, but it seems that resourse
> site_about_case-studies_china-jeffrey
> in the website transifex project is obsolete and has no corresponding
> source file.
> Probably there are more obsolete resources.
>
> Who can remove them?

At least I can, I thing Werner (and Tim, Paolo?) also have Transifex
admin rights.

Thanks for finding this out.

site_about_case-studies_china-jeffrey was an error and became
site_about_case-studies_china-hydro
I just deleted site_about_case-studies_china-jeffrey.

Please just let me know if you find obsolete resources. When I run the
'update resources' scripts, new ones are created, but obsolete ones are
not automatically deleted (as deleting a resources, also deletes all
translations of it, which is sometimes not wise when you only rename a
file...).

But: just let me know, and I remove obsolete resources.

Regard,

Richard Duivenvoorde

Re: Obsolete resource in the QGIS-Website?

Alexander Bruy
Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/

Thanks Richard,

> Please just let me know if you find obsolete resources. When I run the
> 'update resources' scripts, new ones are created, but obsolete ones are
> not automatically deleted (as deleting a resources, also deletes all
> translations of it, which is sometimes not wise when you only rename a
> file...).

Sure, I will let you know if I found something else. BTW, it seems
that Transifex
is not so good: there are many issues with it. Personally, I don't use it at all
prefferering to translate with Qt Linguist and git.

--
Alexander Bruy