OWSProxy Documentation

determek
Hi

Is it foreseen to product a documentation in english about the owsproxy ?

Thanks

Re: OWSProxy Documentation

Andreas Poth
KDT schrieb:

>Hi
>
>Is it foreseen to product a documentation in english about the owsproxy ?
>
>Thanks

Hi,

don't remeber me ... -:) it is one of our todos that will be put off
month for month. There is a good chance that we will have an english
version in october/november.

meanwhile there is just a few lines at
https://wiki.deegree.org/deegreeWiki/iGeoSecurity pointing out some
general aspects about how to register owsProxy. What is missing is
description of policy file format.

best regards

ANDREAS

--
Dr. Andreas Poth

l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19            53177 Bonn, Germany
phone ++49 +228 18496-0       fax ++49 +228 18496-29
http://www.lat-lon.de         http://www.deegree.org