OWSJS Session on FOSSGIS 2015

Aleksei Valikov
Hi everyone,

FOSSGIS 2015 will be held in March in Münster, Germany. I'm definitely going there and I guess many of us will as well.

How about organizing a dev/user/interest group session there?

Best wishes,
Alexey

Re: OWSJS Session on FOSSGIS 2015

nuest
Am 26/11/2014 um 07:58 schrieb Aleksei Valikov:
> FOSSGIS 2015 will be held in March in Münster, Germany. I'm definitely
> going there and I guess many of us will as well.
>
> How about organizing a dev/user/interest group session there?

+1 - I'll be there.

/Daniel

--
Daniel Nüst
52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH

http://52north.org/
Twitter: @FiveTwoN

General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk
Local Court Muenster HRB 10849