OSSIM website, server and trac is down

rashadkm
Hi All,

I could access ossim site anymore. Is the site has been moved?

I have problems accessing the following
ossim.org  -  The DNS server returned: No DNS records
svn.osgeo.org/ossim (working sometimes that too very slow)

Anyone please confirm this issue

   Rashad

Re: OSSIM website, server and trac is down

Garrett Potts-2
Hello RAshad:

Yes,  I have been having troubles.  It will be true for any of the osgeo projects.  I tried accessing some others and my browser is timing out.  I hope they will have it back up shortly.  Not sure who the owner of the osgeo site is?

Take care

Garrett