OSSIM Trac Down

Ryan Desmond
Good morning -

I have been poking at it for a few weeks, it seems that the OSSIM trac instance (https://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/) is down.  I'm happy to help with it, but I'm not entirely sure who might have the credentials, the last message I see on here about it was when it was setup in 2007.

*Internal Server Error*

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Ryan Desmond

Re: OSSIM Trac Down

Alex Mandel-2
Forwarding to OSGeo System Administration Committee...

On 06/29/2015 08:21 AM, Ryan Desmond wrote:

> Good morning -
>
> I have been poking at it for a few weeks, it seems that the OSSIM trac
> instance (https://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/) is down.  I'm happy to help
> with it, but I'm not entirely sure who might have the credentials, the
> last message I see on here about it was when it was setup in 2007.
>
>> *Internal Server Error*
>>
>> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
>> unable to complete your request.
>>
>> Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform
>> them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
>> that may have caused the error.
>>
>> More information about this error may be available in the server error
>> log.
>

> Ryan Desmond

> Monitor 25 network devices or servers for free with OpManager!
> OpManager is web-based network management software that monitors
> network devices and physical & virtual servers, alerts via email & sms
> for fault. Monitor 25 devices for free with no restriction. Download now
> http://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/292181274;119417398;o

Re: [SAC] OSSIM Trac Down

Martin Spott
Hi,

On 06/29/2015 08:21 AM, Ryan Desmond wrote:

> I have been poking at it for a few weeks, it seems that the OSSIM trac
> instance (https://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/) is down.

Surprising. The site looks perfectly plausible to me and according to:

  https://trac.osgeo.org/ossim/log/

....  the last source change is 3 days old.

>> *Internal Server Error*
>>
>> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was
>> unable to complete your request.
[...]

After the recent discovery of (intentional) design flaws in popular
encryption standards we (I) introduced a few measures to limit the use
of unsafe encryption.  As a reference please see:

  https://weakdh.org/
  https://www.openssl.org/news/secadv_20150611.txt

As a trade-off, these measures are known to break browsers using
outdated and/or unmaintained encryption libraries.

Could you please try again using a different browser and report back
wether it makes a difference or not ? Does a different Trac page (like
https://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/) work for you ?

Thanks,
        Martin.

Re: [SAC] OSSIM Trac Down

Ryan Desmond
Thank you for looking at it.  It's interesting, on my Mac, OSSIM Trac does indeed work on the latest Firefox (38.0.5), but not on the latest Chrome, Version 43.0.2357.130 (64-bit).  The gdal site works in both.

Ryan Desmond

Mission Focus

Hi,