OSSIM GSoC 2013 Weekly Report #7

rashadkm
Hi All,

week 7 report goes here:

=== Weekly Report 7 ===

''' What did you get done this week? '''

 * matplotlib operations must be done in a seperate thread detached from ui.
 * I need to find a way to get rid of matplotlib but right now its my only option.
 * updated some properties of ossimwindow
 * added some methods to utils for sending messages to planet.

''' What do you plan on doing next week? '''
 * I plan to work on sending netcdf to ossim.
 * tcp4ossim and ossimwindow needs to be cleand up.

''' Are you blocked on anything? '''
 * Nothing

   Rashad