OSSIM GSoC 2013 Weekly Report #2

rashadkm
Hi all,

Week 2 Report

What did you get done this week?

  • Code cleanup was the major work done this week.
  • ossim apps executed from PlanetSasha now uses pyossim.
  • To run an ossim application there must be a python wrapper on top of pyossim for the c++ app.
  • If no wrapper is found it will issue a warning and spawn a process.
  • I had also added an option to spawn seperate process for every ossim application.
  • Updating pyossim code to work with ossim trunk.

What do you plan on doing next week?

  • I will start implementing the fetch module for USGS Tredds/Geo-Portal services.
  • Extending preferences class for handling settings for fetch module such as caching.
  • Start with netcdf part if everything comes clean before thursday.

Are you blocked on anything?

  • Nothing. I couldn't implement fetch module this week which I can patch up with some extra hours before monday.

Weekly report #2 [1]
All weekly reports are here[2]

   Rashad