OSGeoUK twitter account

Jo Cook
Hi All,

I've had to change the password for the osgeouk twitter account due to their recent security concerns. Contact me if you need access.

Many thanks

Jo

--
Jo Cook
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

--
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech

Company registration no. 5410695. Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: 120 Manor Green Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 8LN VAT no. 864201149.