Quantcast

OSGeoDevEvening : create your QGIS Plugin

OSGeoDevEvening : create your QGIS Plugin

Marc Ducobu-2

Hello,

Want to get more out of your QGIS installation? Do you have the perfect idea for a new feature or want to tune your GIS workflow? Join us on the second OSGeo.be DevEvening where we will explain how to extend QGis with your own plugins. Following a step-by-step process, we will create our own extension.

We will also dedicate some time to the upcoming QGis 3 releasing, due by the end of the summer. We'll highlight some of the new features waiting on your input and testing!

Please :
* Bring your own computer 29th of March
* with QGIS installed on it ( for windows : https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ )
* register : https://framadate.org/EIhUyakmqZThjcpc

We'll be expecting you:
* Wednesday 29th of March
* From 19:00 (start at 19:30) until 22:00
* @ ESI, École Supérieure d'Informatique, Rue Royale 67, Brussels
* Map: http://osm.org/go/0EoTiW930-?m=

Roel & Marc

Re: OSGeoDevEvening : create your QGIS Plugin

jmckenna
Administrator
Wishing you a great event tonight!  :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation

On 2017-03-20 4:23 AM, Marc Ducobu wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Want to get more out of your QGIS installation? Do you have the perfect
> idea for a new feature or want to tune your GIS workflow? Join us on the
> second OSGeo.be DevEvening where we will explain how to extend QGis with
> your own plugins. Following a step-by-step process, we will create our
> own extension.
>
> We will also dedicate some time to the upcoming QGis 3 releasing, due by
> the end of the summer. We'll highlight some of the new features waiting
> on your input and testing!
>
> Please :
> * Bring your own computer 29th of March
> * with QGIS installed on it ( for windows :
> https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ )
> * register : https://framadate.org/EIhUyakmqZThjcpc
>
> We'll be expecting you:
> * Wednesday 29th of March
> * From 19:00 (start at 19:30) until 22:00
> * @ ESI, École Supérieure d'Informatique, Rue Royale 67, Brussels
> * Map: http://osm.org/go/0EoTiW930-?m= <http://osm.org/go/0EoTiW930-?m=>
>
> Roel & Marc
> <http://osm.org/go/0EoTiW930-?m=>
>

> <http://osm.org/go/0EoTiW930-?m=>

Re: OSGeoDevEvening : create your QGIS Plugin

Roel Huybrechts
Thanks, it was fun!

The slides can be found at: http://roel.huybrechts.re/slides/qgisplugin
The demo plugin we built can be found on Github:
https://github.com/Roel/qgis-geogame

Roel

Op wo mrt 29 2017, om 14:52 schreef Jeff McKenna:

> Wishing you a great event tonight!  :)
>
> -jeff
>

> --
> Jeff McKenna
> President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jeff_McKenna
>

> On 2017-03-20 4:23 AM, Marc Ducobu wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Want to get more out of your QGIS installation? Do you have the perfect
> > idea for a new feature or want to tune your GIS workflow? Join us on the
> > second OSGeo.be DevEvening where we will explain how to extend QGis with
> > your own plugins. Following a step-by-step process, we will create our
> > own extension.
> >
> > We will also dedicate some time to the upcoming QGis 3 releasing, due by
> > the end of the summer. We'll highlight some of the new features waiting
> > on your input and testing!
> >
> > Please :
> > * Bring your own computer 29th of March
> > * with QGIS installed on it ( for windows :
> > https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ )
> > * register : https://framadate.org/EIhUyakmqZThjcpc
> >
> > We'll be expecting you:
> > * Wednesday 29th of March
> > * From 19:00 (start at 19:30) until 22:00
> > * @ ESI, École Supérieure d'Informatique, Rue Royale 67, Brussels
> > * Map: http://osm.org/go/0EoTiW930-?m= <http://osm.org/go/0EoTiW930-?m=>
> >
> > Roel & Marc
> > <http://osm.org/go/0EoTiW930-?m=>
> >

> > <http://osm.org/go/0EoTiW930-?m=>

Re: OSGeoDevEvening : create your QGIS Plugin

Julien Collaer-2
Thanks you Roel, this is a really good documentation, nice !

Julien

Thanks, it was fun!

The slides can be found at: http://roel.huybrechts.re/slides/qgisplugin
The demo plugin we built can be found on Github:
https://github.com/Roel/qgis-geogame

Roel

Op wo mrt 29 2017, om 14:52 schreef Jeff McKenna:
> Wishing you a great event tonight!  :)
>
> -jeff
>

> --
> Jeff McKenna
> President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jeff_McKenna
>

> On 2017-03-20 4:23 AM, Marc Ducobu wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Want to get more out of your QGIS installation? Do you have the perfect
> > idea for a new feature or want to tune your GIS workflow? Join us on the
> > second OSGeo.be DevEvening where we will explain how to extend QGis with
> > your own plugins. Following a step-by-step process, we will create our
> > own extension.
> >
> > We will also dedicate some time to the upcoming QGis 3 releasing, due by
> > the end of the summer. We'll highlight some of the new features waiting
> > on your input and testing!
> >
> > Please :
> > * Bring your own computer 29th of March
> > * with QGIS installed on it ( for windows :
> > https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/ )
> > * register : https://framadate.org/EIhUyakmqZThjcpc
> >
> > We'll be expecting you:
> > * Wednesday 29th of March
> > * From 19:00 (start at 19:30) until 22:00
> > * @ ESI, École Supérieure d'Informatique, Rue Royale 67, Brussels
> > * Map: http://osm.org/go/0EoTiW930-?m= <http://osm.org/go/0EoTiW930-?m=>
> >
> > Roel & Marc
> > <http://osm.org/go/0EoTiW930-?m=>
> >

> > <http://osm.org/go/0EoTiW930-?m=>

Re: OSGeoDevEvening : create your QGIS Plugin

jmckenna
Administrator
Awesome Roel, will share these :)  Thank you!

-jeff