OSGeo research questionnaire

Stela Tkacova
Hello,

My name is Stela and I am a student of Geography and Applied Geoinformatics at the University of Prešov. I am writing my bachelor thesis about OSGeo and I’d really like to find out what motivated you to join. The information will be used for my bachelor thesis research and won't be shared anywhere else.

I have noticed that sometimes link doesn't work. If you get an error message like this "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again", do not panic. Servers sometimes refuse to cooperate.

I would like to personally thank you for your time and effort invested in this research,
Stela Tkacova, student of Geography and Applied Geoinformatics

Link: https://forms.office.com/r/9F33PaQNv1