OSGeo budget 2021

Tom Kralidis
Hi all: OSGeo has asked projects to prepare budgets for 2021 (see [1]).

We can/should include other items given travel this year is questionable.

I've put forth an initial draft at [2].

Thoughts?  Are there other parts that folks would like funds allocated to?

Thanks

..Tom

[1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/projects/2020-December/000263.html
[2] https://github.com/geopython/pycsw/wiki/OSGeo-Budget-2021

Re: OSGeo budget 2021

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi,

Since we are not planning to attend a conference for the first half of
2021, I think we should just accept the default budget for 2021.

Happy New Year,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos, PhD