[OSGeo.be-Announce] Follow the international FOSS4G conference live

[OSGeo.be-Announce] Follow the international FOSS4G conference live

Johan Van de Wauw-3
Hi all,

Currently OSGeo is having its international FOSS4G conference in Bucharest.

We are here with a nice delegation of 21 Belgian participants, but if you were not able to join us, you can still have a look at the presentations as they are streamed.

After the conference, recordings will also be available at the following link:

Now that I have your attention anyway - please be reminded that for the upcoming FOSS4G event in Belgium, the call for papers will close next week at September 4.

Kind Regards,
Johan

[OSGeo.be-Announce] 21 Belgians at international FOSS4G conference !

Gael
Hi all,

For this occasion, I propose to meet all us self  in front of the statue in Bucharest( front of the Theater) tomorrow at 12.40, for a group photo!

And don't forget the diner tonight in parliament!
Cheers
Gael