[OSGeo.be-Announce] FOSS4G.be - save the date - 25/10/2018 !

[OSGeo.be-Announce] FOSS4G.be - save the date - 25/10/2018 !

Johan Van de Wauw
Hello everyone,

After succesful yearly events since 2015, I have the honour to announce that OSGeo.be and OSM Belgium will organise a next FOSS4G Belgium on 25/10/2018.

Like last years we are eager that Brussels Environment is again hosting the event in the BEL building!

As always, feel free to get in touch if you still have any questions related to the event. If you would like to help out with the organisation or as a volunteer during the event - get in touch with [hidden email]

Kind Regards on behalve ot fhe OSGeo.be and OSM Belgium team!