[OSGeo.be-Announce] FOSS4G.be 2018: Call for Sponsors

[OSGeo.be-Announce] FOSS4G.be 2018: Call for Sponsors

Johan Van de Wauw
Call For Sponsors

Nederlandstalige versie op: https://2018.foss4g.be/call.php?lang=nl

After three successful FOSS4G Belgium events, OSGeo.be
and OpenStreetMap Belgium will organise another edition of the FOSS4G Belgium Conference on Thursday October 25, 2018.

FOSS4G conferences gather developers and users of Open Source geospatial
software from around the world to discuss new directions, exciting
implementations, and growing business opportunities in this domain. Recent years have seen substantial changes in the geospatial industry. One of those changes has been the growth in maturity and adoption of Free and Open Source solutions. In many cases organizations are using a mixture of open and closed source solutions.

Like the previous year, we will also host topics around open geospatial data and its applications, OpenStreetMap in particular.

We are looking for sponsors to make this event a succes.

Date and location

The conference will take place on Thursday October 25th in the
congres facilities (http://bel.brussels) from the agency for environment
and energy Brussels (http://www.environment.brussels/).

The different possibilities for sponsoring are described below, feel free to take contact in case you have any questions or special demands.

[...]

Date and location

The conference will take place on Thursday October 25th in the
congres facilities (http://bel.brussels) from the agency for environment
and energy Brussels (http://www.environment.brussels/).

The different possibilities for sponsoring are described below, feel free to take contact in case you have any questions or special demands.

Platinum 1000€

* Mention on stage
* Exhibition space
* Page in programme (1 page)
* Logo on every web page
* Select booth in exhibition place
* Parking (2)
* Lunch (2)
* List of paticipants

Gold 750€

* Exhibition space
* Page in programme (1/2 page)
* Logo on every web page
* Parking (1)
* Lunch (1)
* List of participants

Silver 500€

* Logo on every web page
* List of participants

Bronze 250€

* Logo on sponsors web page
* List of participants

You can also find more details on our sponsorpage:
https://2018.foss4g.be/call.php?lang=en

On behalve of OSGeo.be and OpenStreetMap Belgium,
Johan Van de Wauw