OSGeo asking for input to marketing activities

OSGeo asking for input to marketing activities

Jens Fitzke
Hi folks,

OSGeo has launched a request towards all projects asking for input to future
marketing activities - see Marc's mail cited below. I'd suggest to collect our
input and send back to Marc then. Any input is highly appreciated. Just post to
the list.

Thanks,

Jens