OSGeo Welcomes 10 students for GSoC 2020!

OSGeo Welcomes 10 students for GSoC 2020!

Rajat Shinde
Dear Community Members,

We are proud and extremely delighted to announce that 10 students have been selected to work on OSGeo projects for GSoC 2020.

Browse the projects at: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/5173753207586816/#projects

Please join us in congratulating all our students and welcoming them to the OSGeo community. We are excited for the development they shall be doing in the coming months.

We congratulate other students (who are not selected) too for their hard-work and interest in contributing to OSGeo.

Also, none of this could have been possible without our Mentors' support. Thank you Mentors, we all really appreciate your efforts and wish the same ahead.

We would be sending further instructions soon.

Stay safe!
With kind regards,
Your OSGeo GSoC Admins Team