OSGeo UN Challenge 2019

Maria Antonia Brovelli

Dear Directors

I’m happy to announce that today we close also the second OSGeo UN Challenge. The delay was due to my missing in action in the last period due to the difficult situation here in Lombardy. I’m fine but reorganizing all the activities with students and colleagues from home took time.

Serena, Timur and I (the three mentors) believe that Berk did a very good job. Thanks also to Matthias Kuhn for his kind support.

Now we have the training material about QField that can be used by UN staff (and not only them) for their activities.

You can find it here: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Training_Material_for_2019_UN_Open_GIS_Challenge_2_-_Open_geospatial_data_and_software_for_UN_SDG_16,_Peace_justice_and_open_institutions

Many thanks to you all. Best,

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli

Professor of GIS and Digital Mapping
Politecnico di Milano

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)

Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  [hidden email]

https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3161-556

Re: OSGeo UN Challenge 2019

Angelos Tzotsos
Thank you Maria and all participants!

On 3/12/20 3:28 PM, Maria Antonia Brovelli wrote:
[...]

Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  [hidden email][hidden email]
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3161-556

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation