OSGeo:UK zoom account

stevenfeldman
At the AGM today we agreed to set up a zoom account (up to 100 attendees) for OSGeo:UK. The account willl be available to any of our members who want to run user groups (QGIS folk I’m looking at you), meet-ups, open training activities, anything open source that you need a conferencing service for. If you want to use the account just ping me a mail and I will talk you through how we can make you a host.

Hopefully we can support lots of small online activities throughout the next year and we can also post details of events on the OSGeo:UK web site if you want.

Cheers
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild” newsletter