OSGeo:UK AGM 28th October 12-1pm

stevenfeldman
Hi All

The AGM will be held online on October 28th between 12pm and 1pm.

We will send out details of how to join nearer the time. If you have any items that you would like to add to the agenda please post back to this list.

Look forward to seeing you at the AGM
______
Steven
On behalf of the OSGeo:UK Committee

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild” newsletter

Re: OSGeo:UK AGM 28th October 12-1pm

Ant Scott
Good morning all,

A reminder that the OSGeo:UK AGM will be held today online at 12pm - please join us for a chat about the year in OSGeo in the UK, including thoughts on FOSS4GUK Online 2020, financial report and sponsorship plans, and ideas for next year.
Look forward to seeing you later.

regards
Ant