OSGeo:UK AGM - 19th September 2019, 13:00

OSGeo:UK AGM - 19th September 2019, 13:00

Ant Scott
Hi all

This is to let you know that this year's OSGeo:UK AGM will be held during FOSS4G UK 2019 in Edinburgh (https://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guk2019/), on 19th September (day one of the conference) at 13:00. Many of us will be there in person, but there will also be a Google Hangout link provided on the day on this list for those who can't make it.

An agenda will follow nearer the time on the OSGeo:UK website (https://uk.osgeo.org/) - if there's anything you would like added, please post to the list or contact me directly. As usual, this is a chance to discuss anything around open source GIS in the UK.

all the best
Ant Scott
Secretary, OSGeo:UK

Re: OSGeo:UK AGM - 19th September 2019, 13:00

Ant Scott
Hi all,

Just a reminder that the OSGeo:UK AGM will take place tomorrow, Thursday 19th September at 1 pm. If you are in Edinburgh for FOSS4G UK 2019, please come along to the Turret Room, and if you aren't, please dial in on the Google Hangout link which we'll send in the morning. It's a great opportunity to get involved in the future of FOSS for GIS in the UK.

The agenda:
  • OSGeo:UK 2018 AGM Minutes
  • Report on activities
  • Reports and accounts: 2018-19
  • Appointment of officers
  • Future activities - including FOSS4G UK 2020?
  • Any other business
  • Date of next AGM

all the best
Ant Scott
Secretary, OSGeo:UK

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 at 11:38, Antony Scott <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all

This is to let you know that this year's OSGeo:UK AGM will be held during FOSS4G UK 2019 in Edinburgh (https://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guk2019/), on 19th September (day one of the conference) at 13:00. Many of us will be there in person, but there will also be a Google Hangout link provided on the day on this list for those who can't make it.

An agenda will follow nearer the time on the OSGeo:UK website (https://uk.osgeo.org/) - if there's anything you would like added, please post to the list or contact me directly. As usual, this is a chance to discuss anything around open source GIS in the UK.

all the best
Ant Scott
Secretary, OSGeo:UK

Re: OSGeo:UK AGM - 19th September 2019, 13:00

Suchith Anand

Greetings to everyone. I wont be able to attend FOSS4G UK 2019.

I would like to thank everyone who contributed for OSGeo:UK Response to UK Government’s call for evidence to be geospatial world leader

Best wishes,

Suchith

[...]

attachment.

where permitted by law.

Re: OSGeo:UK AGM - 19th September 2019, 13:00

Ant Scott
Hi all

Here's the link to the AGM later today - you will need to request entry to the meeting, which of course will be granted, but probably not until just before the call.

Look forward to catching up later.

all the best
Ant Scott
Secretary, OSGeo:UK