OSGeo Ottawa September Meeting

Jérôme St-Louis

Dear OSGeo Ottawa community,

Our September meeting is coming up next Thursday, 7:00 PM at the Fox & Feather as usual.

Sorry I haven't been able to make the last meeting, we've been swamped with work. I will definitely be there this week and I would like to give you guys a presentation of extensions we are proposing to the WFS and GML standards to make it possible to have high performance tiled vector features, and for which we have implemented support for in Ecere's GNOSIS map server.

Hoping to see you there. Please let me know if you're coming, as if there are enough people showing up it would be more convenient to book the room upstairs with the TV for the presentation.

Best regards,

-Jerome

Re: OSGeo Ottawa September Meeting

Regie.A
Hello Jerome,

  This looks very interesting! I plan to be there.

Regie

On Sep 15, 2017 9:35 PM, "Jérôme St-Louis" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear OSGeo Ottawa community,

Our September meeting is coming up next Thursday, 7:00 PM at the Fox & Feather as usual.

Sorry I haven't been able to make the last meeting, we've been swamped with work. I will definitely be there this week and I would like to give you guys a presentation of extensions we are proposing to the WFS and GML standards to make it possible to have high performance tiled vector features, and for which we have implemented support for in Ecere's GNOSIS map server.

Hoping to see you there. Please let me know if you're coming, as if there are enough people showing up it would be more convenient to book the room upstairs with the TV for the presentation.

Best regards,

-Jerome

Re: OSGeo Ottawa September Meeting

Fabien A