OSGeo Ottawa Holiday Get Together, awesome demos, nifty styling & unified service

OSGeo Ottawa Holiday Get Together, awesome demos, nifty styling & unified service

Jérôme St-Louis
Dear OS Geo Ottawa Community,

Please join us tomorrow, Thursday December 21st, for our monthly get
together at the Fox & Feather for 7:00 PM to celebrate the holidays.

I just got back from my OGC trip to New Zealand for the Technical
Committee meeting, and Reston, VA for the Testbed 13 demonstration and
have some very cool new stuff I would like to share with you.

Some demonstrations about our new vector generalization and tiling
pipeline, tiling WFS (serving up a street map of the UK for the whole of
Great Britain), our ideas for a unified map service shaping up and
visualization of 3D cities on which we have worked hard the whole year,
and per Regie's request we will get into the details of a proposed
rule-based cascading map styling language we are proposing.

Please let me know if you're planning to attend so we can book a room
upstairs.

RSVP by e-mail or at https://www.meetup.com/OttawaOSGeo/events/sjmrdlywqbcc/

See you there!

Cheers,