OSGeo Oceania's OSMF Local Chapter Application

OSGeo Oceania's OSMF Local Chapter Application

Andrew Harvey-2
Hi all,

OSGeo Oceania has put together the OSMF Local Chapter application, it's now being presented back to the community for any final feedback or thoughts before being submitted to OSMF.

I'll leave this for at least a week for any comments or feedback before we actually submit this to OSMF.

Re: OSGeo Oceania's OSMF Local Chapter Application

Andrew Harvey-2
I've just submitted this application to OSMF now.