OSGeo Oceania board meeting notes

John Bryant
Hi all, the OSGeo Oceania board had its monthly meeting last Friday, please see meeting notes [1].

Highlights:
  • 2020 conference planning is well underway,  logo competition is now closed, starting to plan website & sponsorship drive. Thanks Jonah (2020 conf co-chair) for joining and providing an update.
  • The Membership Working Group is working on arranging next membership intake, to kick off soon.
  • The Communication Working Group is in formation stage, working out details and will seek community participation. In the short term, this group will be working on a reusable website to support the conference in 2020 and beyond.
We've settled into a regular monthly meeting time slot on the 2nd Friday of each month, so our next board meeting is 13 March.

As always, if there are any questions, concerns, suggestions, please feel free to get in touch on or off list.

Cheers!
John

[1]