OSGeo Marketing meeting notes for 30 October 2020 (next & final meeting for the year on 27 November 2020)

OSGeo Marketing meeting notes for 30 October 2020 (next & final meeting for the year on 27 November 2020)

Enock Seth Nyamador-2
Hello All,

Kindly find notes from OSGeo Marketing meeting for 30 October 2020 here

Our next and final meeting for 2020 will be on 27 November 2020 at 15:00 UTC, please visit the wiki page for agenda, add to the list and join us :)

See you soon.

Best,
--
-Enock

Re: OSGeo Marketing meeting notes for 30 October 2020 (next & final meeting for the year on 27 November 2020)

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hi all,

our Marketing meeting will be next week.

Maybe we can have a look at the open WebSite tickets
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues

I added the topic to the agenda.

Astrid