OSGeo Lexicon Committee

labrinos

Hi Cameron,

I will be glad to be part of the Committee.
I suppose that you and Felicity will also be taking part.

Who else is going to take part in the Committee and how many members
does the Committee have?

regards
Nikos

--
Δρ. Νίκος Λαμπρινός
Καθηγητής της Διδασκαλίας της Γεωγραφίας

Dr. Nikos Lambrinos
Professor of Geography Teaching
Director of the Sector of Science and New Technologies
President of the Hellenic digital earth Centre of Excellence
Faculty of Education
School of Primary Education
Dept. of Science and New Technologies
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
GR-54124 Thessaloniki, Greece
Tel: +30 2310 991201
Email: [hidden email]
Web Page:     http://users.auth.gr/labrinos/
              http://www.digital-earth.edu.gr/
              https://www.auth.gr/en/univUnits

Re: [Lexicon] OSGeo Lexicon Committee

Ross Johnson

Thanks Cameron for adding me to the group.
By way of introduction, I have been a technical writer for around 3 years predominately working for government engineering projects in Sydney.
My background is geospatial data management and I have an applied science degree.
Learn more about me at: http://au.linkedin.com/in/rosscjohnson
I agree that a review of terms/glossary would be a beneficial task.

Talk soon,
Regards Ross