OSGeo Exhibition Packs at OSGeo Code Sprint Bonn

OSGeo Exhibition Packs at OSGeo Code Sprint Bonn

Astrid Emde (OSGeo)
Hello,

we plan to provide OSGeo marketing material, so-called "Exhibition
Packs", ready for you to take to your country at OSGeo Code Sprint.

You also could bring sticker/material to promote your event/project at
OSGeo Code Sprint and FOSSGIS conference and spread it to the world from
there.

If you will be in Bonn at the OSGeo Code Sprint:
So please if possible leave some space in your suitcase empty to take
some material back home.  If you can take material home please add your
name and needs to the table in the wiki to make calculation easier.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:Exhibition_Pack#Material_Details

Also if you will not be in Bonn and you need an Exhibition Pack: Please
add the information to the wiki page and we may send material or
organize a transfer.

Astrid

Astrid Emde
OSGeo Board Member and OSGeo Secretary
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
https://www.osgeo.org/member/astrid-emde/

Re: OSGeo Exhibition Packs at OSGeo Code Sprint Bonn

jody.garnett
A reminder to projects to check the information sheets (https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/tree/master/marketing/print/one-page-info) being printed for these events.
It is also nice to see that these sheets are started to be translated :)

--
Jody Garnett