[OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Yuichiro Nishimura

[OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Yuichiro Nishimura

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Yuichiro Nishimura nomination by Yoichi Seino.

Best regards,
Vasile

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Yuichiro Nishimura

hhayashi
+1 for Yuichiro Nishimura

Best regards,
Hayashi

(2015/08/31 4:42), Vasile Craciunescu wrote:

> Forwarding Yuichiro Nishimura nomination by Yoichi Seino.
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile

OSGeo.JP
  http://www.osgeo.jp
APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.

MANAGER
Engineering headquarters
Geospatial Information Section
GIS Expert

HIROFUMI HAYASHI
[hidden email]

Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN

   Tel: 06-6373-6121
   Fax: 06-6373-6126

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Yuichiro Nishimura

Venkatesh Raghavan
On 8/31/2015 9:13 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> +1 for Yuichiro Nishimura
+ 1

Venka