[OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Sebastiaan Couwenberg

[OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Sebastiaan Couwenberg

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Hans Sebastiaan Couwenberg nomination by Johan Van de Wauw.

Best regards,
Vasile

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Sebastiaan Couwenberg

rashadkm
+1. I support this nomination.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Vasile Craciunescu <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forwarding Hans Sebastiaan Couwenberg nomination by Johan Van de Wauw.

Best regards,
Vasile

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Sebastiaan Couwenberg

Just van den Broecke
+1 Bas' contributions to the Debian GIS project are of great worth to
the OSGeo community
On 27-08-15 18:35, Rashad M wrote:

> +1. I support this nomination.
>
> On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Vasile Craciunescu
>
>     Forwarding Hans Sebastiaan Couwenberg nomination by Johan Van de Wauw.
>
>     Best regards,
>     Vasile

kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

--Just

Just van den Broecke  [hidden email]
Just Objects B.V.     tel +31 65 4268627 Skype: justb4
The Netherlands       http://www.justobjects.nl

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Sebastiaan Couwenberg

pcav
Il 28/08/2015 13:53, Just van den Broecke ha scritto:
> +1 Bas' contributions to the Debian GIS project are of great worth to
> the OSGeo community

+1

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu