[OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Marco Minghini

[OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Marco Minghini

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Marco Minghini nomination by Maria Antonia Brovelli.

Best regards,
Vasile

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Marco Minghini

Massimiliano Cannata
Dear all,
I strongly support the nomination of "Mingo" as a tireless person promoting and diffusing OSGeo and open source in Italy and in the world.
Thanks to his participation in national and international researches and his contribution in organizing OSGeo events (I remember the FOSS4G in Nottingham and the FOSS4G-EU in Como) he took the OSGeo principles live.
He's a very active member that certainly deserves the status of Charter Member.

Best regards,
Maxi

[...]

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14

Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09

[hidden email]

www.supsi.ch/ist

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Marco Minghini

Suchith Anand
Thanks Maxi, Maria. I also strongly support "Mingo" for OSGeo Charter Member.

Suchith

[...]

University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Marco Minghini

Siki Zoltan

+1

On Mon, 24 Aug 2015, Massimiliano Cannata wrote:

> Dear all,
> I strongly support the nomination of "Mingo" as a tireless person promoting
> and diffusing OSGeo and open source in Italy and in the world.
> Thanks to his participation in national and international researches and
> his contribution in organizing OSGeo events (I remember the FOSS4G in
> Nottingham and the FOSS4G-EU in Como) he took the OSGeo principles live.
> He's a very active member that certainly deserves the status of Charter
> Member.
>
> Best regards,
> Maxi

>> Forwarding Marco Minghini nomination by Maria Antonia Brovelli.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile

Codrina
+1

I strongly support Marco's nomination. I had the pleasure of working
with him for FOSS4G Europe 2015 and I also had the opportunity to see
him give a FOSS talk and a workshop. I was very pleasantly impressed
with his energy, seriousness, implication and good spirits. He fully
meets all requirements for a Charter Member, IMHO.

All the best,
Codrina