[OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Jürgen E. Fischer

[OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Jürgen E. Fischer

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Jürgen E. Fischer nomination by Anne Ghisla.

Best regards,
Vasile

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Jürgen E. Fischer

Markus Neteler

I second the nomination!

Markus

On Aug 26, 2015 11:18 AM, "Vasile Craciunescu" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forwarding Jürgen E. Fischer nomination by Anne Ghisla.

Best regards,
Vasile

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Jürgen E. Fischer

Borys Jurgiel-4
I truly second this nomination. Besides JEF's position in QGIS PSC, he is in
the heart of QGIS development for years, adding impressive contribution in
making FOSS more comprehensive, professional and popular.

Dnia środa, 26 sierpnia 2015 12:18:37 Vasile Craciunescu pisze:
> Forwarding Jürgen E. Fischer nomination by Anne Ghisla.
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Jürgen E. Fischer

Vincent Picavet (ml)
Hello,

On 26/08/2015 11:18, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
> Forwarding Jürgen E. Fischer nomination by Anne Ghisla.

+1 too, I would'nt have guessed Jef wasn't already a Charter Member !

Vincent

> Best regards,
> Vasile

pcav
Il 28/08/2015 16:13, Vincent Picavet (ml) ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> On 26/08/2015 11:18, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
>> Forwarding Jürgen E. Fischer nomination by Anne Ghisla.
>
> +1 too, I would'nt have guessed Jef wasn't already a Charter Member !

+1

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Jürgen E. Fischer

Sandro Santilli-2
On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 04:13:57PM +0200, Vincent Picavet (ml) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 26/08/2015 11:18, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
> > Forwarding Jürgen E. Fischer nomination by Anne Ghisla.
>
> +1 too, I would'nt have guessed Jef wasn't already a Charter Member !

+1, same here. What a surprise !

--strk;

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Jürgen E. Fischer

hhayashi
+1

Hayashi