[OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Asahi Kosuke

[OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Asahi Kosuke

Vasile Crăciunescu
Forwarding Asahi Kosuke nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan.

Best regards,
Vasile

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Asahi Kosuke

Ko Nagase
Dear list,

I am not a charter member now, but I would like to second the
nomination for Asahi-san.
Asahi-san is one of the Japan Hokkaido district FOSS4G community leader
and I believe that his joining as a charter member will be necessary not only
for Japan community but also for other countries' community.

Best ragards,

Ko

> Forwarding Asahi Kosuke nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan.
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile

Ko Nagase (長瀬 興)
Georepublic Japan
mail: [hidden email]
web: http://georepublic.co.jp

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Asahi Kosuke

Nobusuke Iwasaki-3
Dear list,

I'm also would like to nominate Kosuke ASAHI as Charter member.
As Venka described, He is a very active member of OSGeo community not
only Hokkaido, but also all Japan community. His experience and
ability must be required and valuable for establishment and organizing
local community in the other countries.

Best regards,

Nobusuke

> Dear list,
>
> I am not a charter member now, but I would like to second the
> nomination for Asahi-san.
> Asahi-san is one of the Japan Hokkaido district FOSS4G community leader
> and I believe that his joining as a charter member will be necessary not only
> for Japan community but also for other countries' community.
>
> Best ragards,
>
> Ko

>> Forwarding Asahi Kosuke nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Vasile

岩崎 亘典

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Asahi Kosuke

pcav
Il 30/08/2015 10:36, Nobusuke Iwasaki ha scritto:
> Dear list,
>
> I'm also would like to nominate Kosuke ASAHI as Charter member.

+1

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

Re: [OSGeo Elections 2015] Nomination for Asahi Kosuke

Maria Brovelli-2
+1!
Maria

See you at FOSS4G Seoul:
http://2015.foss4g.org/

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Tel. <a href="tel:+39-031-3327336" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="1/1">+39-031-3327336 - Mob. <a href="tel:+39-328-0023867" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="1/2">+39-328-0023867 - fax. <a href="tel:+39-031-3327321" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="1/3">+39-031-3327321

e-mail1: [hidden email][hidden email]

e-mail2[hidden email]

Il giorno 30/ago/2015, alle ore 10:36, Nobusuke Iwasaki <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

[...]

hhayashi
+1
Hayashi

+1!
Maria

See you at FOSS4G Seoul:
http://2015.foss4g.org/

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)

[...]

Seino, Yoichi
+1!

His technique for GIS and python is fantastic.
I strongly second the nomination for Asahi-san.

Best regards,
Yoichi Seino