OSGeo Community Sprint 2019

Tom Kralidis
Hi all: as per [1] I will be attending to hack on the pycsw issue backlog, Elasticsearch backend and CSW 4 (depending on where we are at OGC in specification development).  I would also like to take a stab at the pycsw viewer (given Jeff's excellent work on ms4w recently).  Obviously there is much room for help on all these fronts.

Anyone else planning on attending? We could also coordinate with remote participation with a plan for the week.

..Tom

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Sprint_2019

Re: OSGeo Community Sprint 2019

Angelos Tzotsos
Hi,

I will also participate remotely this time :)

Cheers,
Angelos

On 2/26/19 8:06 AM, Mike Metcalfe wrote:
I'd love to attend but I don't see it happening. I will participate
remotely on the ES plugin.

On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 at 03:41, Tom Kralidis [hidden email] wrote:

Hi all: as per [1] I will be attending to hack on the pycsw issue backlog,
Elasticsearch backend and CSW 4 (depending on where we are at OGC in
specification development).  I would also like to take a stab at the pycsw
viewer (given Jeff's excellent work on ms4w recently).  Obviously there is
much room for help on all these fronts.

Anyone else planning on attending? We could also coordinate with remote
participation with a plan for the week.

..Tom

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Sprint_2019

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD
Charter Member
Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

Re: OSGeo Community Sprint 2019

Paolo Corti
Hi
as discussed with Tom, I will try to do my best to personally attend
but at this time I am still unsure if I will be able to make it
cheers
Paolo

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 2:44 PM Angelos Tzotsos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I will also participate remotely this time :)
>
> Cheers,
> Angelos
>
> On 2/26/19 8:06 AM, Mike Metcalfe wrote:
>
> I'd love to attend but I don't see it happening. I will participate
> remotely on the ES plugin.
>
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 at 03:41, Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all: as per [1] I will be attending to hack on the pycsw issue backlog,
> Elasticsearch backend and CSW 4 (depending on where we are at OGC in
> specification development).  I would also like to take a stab at the pycsw
> viewer (given Jeff's excellent work on ms4w recently).  Obviously there is
> much room for help on all these fronts.
>
> Anyone else planning on attending? We could also coordinate with remote
> participation with a plan for the week.
>
> ..Tom
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Sprint_2019

> Angelos Tzotsos, PhD