OSGeo Certification Services for OGC Compliance and Reference Implementations

OSGeo Certification Services for OGC Compliance and Reference Implementations

Tom Kralidis
Hi all: as announced on [1], does your FOSS4G project implement or is
compliant to Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) specifications? Given
OSGeo’s Memorandum
of Understanding (MOU) with the OGC, OSGeo provides certification
services for community,
incubating or official projects.

Please see the wiki [2] for more information on these services
provided for the community in support
of open standards and our ongoing collaboration with OGC.

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/osgeo-certification-services-for-ogc-compliance-and-reference-implementations/
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OGC_Certification_Services

Re: OSGeo Certification Services for OGC Compliance and Reference Implementations

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Where can I see which projects are already compliant to OGC specifications?
Thanks,

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY
(598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330
http://geoportal.mtop.gub.uy/

Re: OSGeo Certification Services for OGC Compliance and Reference Implementations

Tom Kralidis
Hi Sergio: thanks for the info.  You can find this info at [1].  I've
added this to the wiki page [2].
Also note that some projects may be registered with different
organizations than OSGeo.

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://www.ogc.org/resource/products?display_opt=3&org_match=Open%20Source%20Geospatial%20Foundation