OSGeo Board

This forum is an archive for the mailing list board@lists.osgeo.org (more options) Messages posted here will be sent to this mailing list.
1234 ... 46
Topics (1583)
Replies Last Post Views
urgent: election procedure for 2017 charter member elections by jody.garnett
3
by Venkatesh Raghavan
f2f meeting follow up by jody.garnett
28
by Suchith Anand
Actions: With respect to publication of FOSS4G 2016 academic track by jody.garnett
2
by jody.garnett
Re: Action: Michael to invite Norman Barker as needed to identify meaningful areas for OSGeo and LocationTech to collaborate by Michael Smith
1
by jody.garnett
Actions: foss4g global scheduling by jody.garnett
0
by jody.garnett
Actions: FOSS4G Affordability report for conference committee by jody.garnett
0
by jody.garnett
Action: Michael to invite Norman Vine as needed to identify meaningful areas for OSGeo and LocationTech to collaborate by jody.garnett
0
by jody.garnett
Action: Aex talk to jeffrey johnson and provide feedback by the end of the weekend on what is needed to host the website by jody.garnett
0
by jody.garnett
Action: Jody talk to Jeffrey Johnson to explore out what cloud hosting would cost by jody.garnett
0
by jody.garnett
Action: Michael to ask Jeff McKenna to present project status report Friday 4:30 pm by jody.garnett
0
by jody.garnett
wiki page for September 7th board meeting by jody.garnett
4
by jody.garnett
Board discussion about RFP for FOSS4G-2019 by Venkatesh Raghavan
0
by Venkatesh Raghavan
Statement by OSGeo to refund GSoC delegate by Rohith Reddy
4
by Venkatesh Raghavan
government cla progress by jody.garnett
1
by Jachym Cepicky
Statement by OSGeo to refund GSoC delegate by Helmut Kudrnovsky
0
by Helmut Kudrnovsky
AGM by jody.garnett
0
by jody.garnett
Renewal of MoU with Korea Land & Housing (LH) Corporation by Venkatesh Raghavan
0
by Venkatesh Raghavan
room for osgeo board f2f meeting by Helena Mitasova-7
5
by Michael Terner
sac invite for f2f meeting by jody.garnett
2
by jody.garnett
Re: [FOSS4G 2016] Fwd: Re: [Journal] Feedback: [FOSS4G Proceedings] Reminder - Publication of papers of the FOSS4G 2016 Academic Trac by Venkatesh Raghavan-2
11
by Helena Mitasova-7
F2F Meeting mins available by jody.garnett
6
by jody.garnett
Stolen computer by Luca Delucchi
19
by Angelos Tzotsos
Loan Offer by loan_offer
0
by loan_offer
Fwd: [istSOS] istSOS question for osgeo project and community badges by Massimiliano Cannata
1
by jmckenna
discussion on osgeo projects, osgeo community and incubation by jody.garnett
20
by Venkatesh Raghavan
Have the OSGeo mail servers been compromised? by geowolf
6
by jody.garnett
Re: [Marketing] Brochure by Venkatesh Raghavan-2
5
by Venkatesh Raghavan
question about osgeo trademarks by jody.garnett
0
by jody.garnett
Important Notice To All Amazon Customers by Frank Warmerdam
0
by Frank Warmerdam
Important Notice To All Amazon Customers by Arnulf Christl-3
0
by Arnulf Christl-3
Re: Fwd: Official expression of interest forming a European Chapter by Suchith Anand
20
by jody.garnett
Turbo Tax Phone Number toll free number +1 855-866-5811 by arya1
0
by arya1
Recommend ORFEO Toolbox for graduation by jody.garnett
6
by jody.garnett
Re: Fwd: Official expression of interest forming a European Chapter by Yves Jacolin
0
by Yves Jacolin
google chromecast support {%{{1+888+337+5333}} number by cersi
0
by cersi
1234 ... 46