[OSGeo - Belgium] Minutes of the 2016-01-26 meeting

[OSGeo - Belgium] Minutes of the 2016-01-26 meeting

Tommy Oozeer

Hello everyone,

You can find the minutes of Tuesday's meeting on the wiki [1].

Please amend if necessary.

Regards

Tommy

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20160126

Re: [OSGeo - Belgium] Minutes of the 2016-01-26 meeting

dirkf
Thank you Tommy, for your meeting report.
I will try to contact Marc to prepare the financial statement.

Friday 17:00 should will be ambitious for me.
I'll as Rita if it still possible to rearrange my agenda.

Dirk

On 27-01-16 09:55, Tommy Oozeer wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> You can find the minutes of Tuesday's meeting on the wiki [1].
> Please amend if necessary.
>

> Regards
>

> Tommy
>

> [1]https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo-BE-meeting-20160126

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne
CEO @geosparc

Geosparc n.v.
Brugsesteenweg 587
B-9030 Ghent
Tel: +32 9 236 60 18
GSM: +32 495 508 799

http://www.geomajas.org
http://www.geosparc.com

@DFrigne
be.linkedin.com/in/frigne

Re: [OSGeo - Belgium] Minutes of the 2016-01-26 meeting

Oliver May
Sorry that I couln't make it, the flu forced me into bed yesterday :s

Anyway, I can't make in on friday either as I am on holiday.

One topic I had, I still have the T-shirts here, are we going to sell them at fosdem? In that case someone should pick up the box (or Dirk can take them?)

cheers,

Oliver

--
Oliver May

DFC Software Engineering

Brugsesteenweg 587
9030 Gent
T: +32 (0)484 97 77 70
F: +32 (0)9 236 54 12

W: http://www.dfc.be

Skype: skype://dfc.olivermay

Twitter: olivermay_be

Re: [OSGeo - Belgium] Minutes of the 2016-01-26 meeting

Rita Vermeersch
Dirk will be able to join you at ULB at 17.00h., not sure though if he will have time to prepare the financial report as requested.

Best regards,
Rita.