OSGeo Athens Codesprint

Seth GIRVIN-2

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is thinking of attending the OSGeo Codesprint next year. There is currently a Doodle poll out - https://doodle.com/poll/zrkp3ztzs764uifq

Are we considering an Irish event next year? If so any thoughts on what time of year (and to avoid clashing with the above)?

Seth

Re: OSGeo Athens Codesprint

daniel mcinerney-2

Hi Seth,

I haven't made any plans to attend the code sprint next year, but note that the proposed dates could potentially coincide with our annual symposium. Probably a good idea to organise a teleconf before Christmas to discuss options for 2020, I'll circulate a poll next week in order to fix a time.

best regards,

Daniel.

On 13/11/2019 13:58, Seth GIRVIN wrote:

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone is thinking of attending the OSGeo Codesprint next year. There is currently a Doodle poll out - https://doodle.com/poll/zrkp3ztzs764uifq

Are we considering an Irish event next year? If so any thoughts on what time of year (and to avoid clashing with the above)?

Seth

Re: OSGeo Athens Codesprint

Seth GIRVIN-2

Hi Daniel,

The codesprint has been announced for May 25-29 [1].

A call, or even an IRC chat would be useful to plan for next year. We could use one of the OSGeo IRC channels at [2].

Seth

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Code_Sprint_2020

[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/IRC#Channels