OSGeo AGM

jody.garnett
As incubation chair I have an opportunity to report for incubation projects including pyWPS. Is there any status update you would like to share with OSGeo members?

The AGM slides are here:

--
Jody Garnett

Re: OSGeo AGM

Tom Kralidis
Hi Jody: thanks for the info. Our current status is we are near ready
to submit for graduation (our remaining task is fixing our OSGeo-Live
install).

Related issues: https://github.com/geopython/pywps/issues
Wiki area; https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/OSGeoIncubation

Cheers

..Tom

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 9:29 AM, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
As incubation chair I have an opportunity to report for incubation projects including pyWPS. Is there any status update you would like to share with OSGeo members?

The AGM slides are here:

--
Jody Garnett

Re: OSGeo AGM

jody.garnett
That is great!

Aside: OSGeo live is not a graduation requirement, just an example of an outreach activity you can do. Cameron volunteers with osgeo live; we ended up putting a bunch of"after you have graduated" things at the end of the check list for communicating with board, osgeo live, sys admin committee.

Incubation is all about you - your project, team and community.

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 4:25 AM Tom Kralidis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jody: thanks for the info. Our current status is we are near ready
to submit for graduation (our remaining task is fixing our OSGeo-Live
install).

Related issues: https://github.com/geopython/pywps/issues
Wiki area; https://github.com/geopython/pywps/wiki/OSGeoIncubation

Cheers

..Tom

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 9:29 AM, Jody Garnett <[hidden email]> wrote:
As incubation chair I have an opportunity to report for incubation projects including pyWPS. Is there any status update you would like to share with OSGeo members?

The AGM slides are here:

--
Jody Garnett

Jody Garnett