OSGEO-BE : General Assembly 2020, fix the date

OSGEO-BE : General Assembly 2020, fix the date

Gaël Kruwialis
Hello all,

We have to organize our General Assembly very soon.
The invitation must be sent at least two weeks before the date chosen.
Please fill out this poll to fix the date :

Important : this year the General Assembly will be a virtual meeting.

Thanks

Gaël Kruwialis  |   Spatial Data Infrastructure
Institut géographique national  |  Avenue de Cortenbergh 115  |  1000 Bruxelles
+32 (0)2 629 84 87  |  ign.be

Vanaf 25 maart 2020 is het nieuwe adres van het Nationaal Geografisch Instituut:
Kortenberglaan 115
1000 Brussel

    * * *
A partir du 25 mars 2020, la nouvelle adresse de l’Institut Géographique National est:
Avenue de Cortenbergh 115
1000 Bruxelles

Re: OSGEO-BE : General Assembly 2020, fix the date

Moritz Lennert
Please, those that haven't done so, yet, provide your availabilities ASAP.