OS Geo Meetup - Apr 19

Fabien A
Hi folks,

I actually can not make it to the meetup tomorrow. Is there going to be someone or should we cancel it?

Cheers,

Fabien

Re: OS Geo Meetup - Apr 19

Jérôme St-Louis
Hi Fabien, all,

Yes I will be there, and I am hoping some of you will join.
Sorry for not sending out an invitation yet, it has been a busy day.

I am actually having a chat with Karine Jean tomorrow about starting to to build up interest in the community to prepare a strong bid to host FOSS4G 2020 in Ottawa!
So I was hoping to discuss this and start gathering letters of support early to show how much of a strong GIS community we have in Gatineau/Ottawa and beyond, on this side of the border.

Also, the community voting for FOSS4G 2018 in Dar-es-Salam is open and I would like to invite you all to vote for your favorite topics/talks ( and hoping some of you are planning to attend as well ! )
I submitted a proposition for a talk about a Unified Map Service, and planning to attend if the talk is accepted.
http://community-review.foss4g.org
See you guys tomorrow!

Best regards,

-Jerome

Hi folks,

On 2018-04-18 9:02 PM, Fabien Ancelin wrote:
Hi folks,

I actually can not make it to the meetup tomorrow. Is there going to be someone or should we cancel it?

Cheers,

Fabien

Re: OS Geo Meetup - Apr 19

Jérôme St-Louis

I sent him a message on Meetup to check if he will really be attending, no reply so far...
No one else has confirmed they will be going either.
Anyone planning to join me tonight?

-Jerome

On 2018-04-18 9:02 PM, Fabien Ancelin wrote:
Hi folks,

I actually can not make it to the meetup tomorrow. Is there going to be someone or should we cancel it?

Cheers,

Fabien

Re: OS Geo Meetup - Apr 19

Jérôme St-Louis
Well no one else has confirmed they'll be attending, so the meeting
tonight is canceled.