OL3 mobile tile resolution

OpenGSC
hello everybody:

      I now use OL3 to support mobile to request my web map,but I fount if I use geoserver(no tiling),is very well,but if i use gwc to tile the map,the request aways wrong,I trace the code of gwc,and find if I config the tile width 256,but to gwc,it changes to 512.(for adroid ,tile width changes to 348).so the gwc aways throws:Requested horizontal resolution: 1.7788886497129734 , best match: 2.0577764894259483 exceeds 10% threshold. Perhaps the client is configured  with an incorrect set of scales (resolutions),  or the DPI setting is off compared to the one in GWC
     can somebody give some suggestions?thanks a lot!