OL3 email Forum

T_Junky
Sorry for the off topic question, I just figured if
anyone would know if there is an OpenLayers Email Forum this group would.

-Bob

This message, along with any attachments, is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If this message has reached you in error, kindly destroy it without review and notify the sender immediately.  Any other use of such misdirected e-mail by you is prohibited.  Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Zurich and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with company policy.

Re: OL3 email Forum

Brent Fraser
Bob,

Try:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/openlayers-dev

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser

On 5/25/2017 11:02 AM, Robert Vogt wrote:

> Sorry for the off topic question, I just figured if
> anyone would know if there is an OpenLayers Email Forum this group would.
>
> -Bob

> This message, along with any attachments, is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If this message has reached you in error, kindly destroy it without review and notify the sender immediately.  Any other use of such misdirected e-mail by you is prohibited.  Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Zurich and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned for the purposes of information security and assessment of internal compliance with company policy.

Re: OL3 email Forum

ThomasG
Hi,

If it's a user question, go to the officially recommended tag at https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/openlayers (From right bottom official page "Ask a question")
If it's a dev question about the library development itself, previous recommanded link is the right one.

Regards,
Thomas Gratier