OGC individual membership slot

Fenoy Gerald
Hi all,
I send this short email to report my activities in OGC.

I was trying to attend as much as possible the group meetings for being able to follow the WPS-2.0 SWG work.

In early 2017, we had discussed with the WPS-2.0 SWG about the bugs I had found in the WPS-2.0 schemas. This discussions led to a WPS 2.0 XML schemas fix that has been part of a WPS-2.0 corrigendum. This corrigendum was made public  on 2018 February 23th.

Thanks to my access, I was able to follow up with the REST Binding Extension from the private github repository and before through the discussion during meetings. Also, I am trying to follow the Test Bed 14 and to fetch the informations about the WPS-T which is of huge interest for me. Both REST and Transactional support should be included in a future version of the ZOO-Project.

Recently, I have renewed my OGC membership to continue my participation in the WPS-2.0 SWG in the next period.

Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay

Re: OGC individual membership slot

Bruce Bannerman-3
Many thanks for your update Gerald.

It is good to see this WPS work progressing.

Kind regards,

Bruce

> On 29 Jul 2018, at 22:38, Gérald Fenoy <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> I send this short email to report my activities in OGC.
>
> I was trying to attend as much as possible the group meetings for being able to follow the WPS-2.0 SWG work.
>
> In early 2017, we had discussed with the WPS-2.0 SWG about the bugs I had found in the WPS-2.0 schemas. This discussions led to a WPS 2.0 XML schemas fix that has been part of a WPS-2.0 corrigendum. This corrigendum was made public  on 2018 February 23th.
>
> Thanks to my access, I was able to follow up with the REST Binding Extension from the private github repository and before through the discussion during meetings. Also, I am trying to follow the Test Bed 14 and to fetch the informations about the WPS-T which is of huge interest for me. Both REST and Transactional support should be included in a future version of the ZOO-Project.
>
> Recently, I have renewed my OGC membership to continue my participation in the WPS-2.0 SWG in the next period.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Gérald Fenoy
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay

Re: OGC individual membership slot

Angelos Tzotsos

I would also like to report my activities in OGC, sorry for the delay.

pycsw 2.x is the reference implementation of OGC CSW 3.0 for more than 2
years now. The CSW working group was dissolved after the release of CSW 3.0.
During the last year I had the opportunity to participate in the WFS 3.0
discussions/code sprints and get involved in early implementations along
with many other members of our community. I think our presence was very
much appreciated [1] [2].
The last couple of months there is an ongoing process to form a new CSW
working group with a goal to make a new catalog specification following
the path of WFS 3.0 (restful/openapi) and start drafting CSW 4.0.
pycsw had a developers meeting this July in Athens to prepare the
roadmap for the implementation (pycsw 3.x) of this new version of the
standard. My goal this year is to be actively involved in the new CSW
working group using my OGC slot.

Best regards,
Angelos

[1]
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/WFS-3-0-and-SpatioTemporal-Asset-Catalog-sprint-in-Colorado-td5353785.html
[2] https://github.com/opengeospatial/wfs3hackathon

On 07/29/2018 03:38 PM, Gérald Fenoy wrote:

> Hi all,
> I send this short email to report my activities in OGC.
>
> I was trying to attend as much as possible the group meetings for being able to follow the WPS-2.0 SWG work.
>
> In early 2017, we had discussed with the WPS-2.0 SWG about the bugs I had found in the WPS-2.0 schemas. This discussions led to a WPS 2.0 XML schemas fix that has been part of a WPS-2.0 corrigendum. This corrigendum was made public  on 2018 February 23th.
>
> Thanks to my access, I was able to follow up with the REST Binding Extension from the private github repository and before through the discussion during meetings. Also, I am trying to follow the Test Bed 14 and to fetch the informations about the WPS-T which is of huge interest for me. Both REST and Transactional support should be included in a future version of the ZOO-Project.
>
> Recently, I have renewed my OGC membership to continue my participation in the WPS-2.0 SWG in the next period.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Gérald Fenoy
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay

Angelos Tzotsos, PhD