OGC certification for QGIS server

Régis Haubourg
Hi all,
I finally found time to jump into the official certification process for QGIS server WMS 1.3.0.

I'm now in the administrative steps, and I will need some information to fill it up correctly:

- Are the legal informations about QGIS.org correct here ? https://www.moneyhouse.ch/fr/company/qgis-org-verein-11307724331
 (I couldn't find that on QGIS.org)

- I will need a phone number for Andreas, they need a financial contact. Can you send me one privately?

- I am registering myself using my professional adress, though I'm wondering if I should use a @qgis.org adress for that. Any opinion?

That's all, thanks for your answers!

Regards,
Régis

Re: OGC certification for QGIS server

pcav
Il 03/05/2018 10:38, Régis Haubourg ha scritto:

> Hi all,
> I finally found time to jump into the official certification process for
> QGIS server WMS 1.3.0.
>
> I'm now in the administrative steps, and I will need some information to
> fill it up correctly:
>
> - Are the legal informations about QGIS.org correct here ?
> https://www.moneyhouse.ch/fr/company/qgis-org-verein-11307724331
>  (I couldn't find that on QGIS.org)
>
> - I will need a phone number for Andreas, they need a financial contact.
> Can you send me one privately?
>

> - I am registering myself using my professional adress, though I'm
> wondering if I should use a @qgis.org <http://qgis.org> adress for that.
> Any opinion?

INHO @qgis.org would be preferable. It would make sense to use a role
address, just like trademark@, finance@ etc. (maybe [hidden email], or
something similar?), so it will be easier to build up a team, have a
backup etc.
Merci Régis, looking forward for becoming certified. And of course any
update on QGIS3-server, its usability in production, and performances
will always be appreciated.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

Re: OGC certification for QGIS server

Andreas Neumann-4

Hi Régis,

The address to use is:

QGIS.ORG

Böschacherstrasse 10a
CH-8624 Grüt

There is also an UID number from the trade registry: CHE-489.853.176

As Paolo suggested, it would be good to use an official qgis.org e-mail. Richard - can you create the alias "[hidden email]"? And maybe use it as an alias to Régis E-mail address and another PSC member (maybe me, or the whole finance team).

I'll send the phone number in a separate mail.

Andreas

Re: OGC certification for QGIS server

Richard Duivenvoorde
On 03-05-18 11:53, Andreas Neumann wrote:

> As Paolo suggested, it would be good to use an official qgis.org e-mail.
> Richard - can you create the alias "[hidden email]"? And maybe use it as
> an alias to Régis E-mail address and another PSC member (maybe me, or
> the whole finance team).

Done, and test mail sent: [hidden email]
(as everybody with qgis.org mail (PSC) and Regis)
If somebody wants to be added or removed let me know.

Richard

Re: OGC certification for QGIS server

Régis Haubourg
Thanks all,
Ok, let's go for a generic [hidden email].
This is the last thing missing for launching the process, thanks for creating that.
Cheers
Régis

Hi Régis,

The address to use is:

QGIS.ORG

Böschacherstrasse 10a
CH-8624 Grüt

There is also an UID number from the trade registry: CHE-489.853.176

As Paolo suggested, it would be good to use an official qgis.org e-mail. Richard - can you create the alias "[hidden email]"? And maybe use it as an alias to Régis E-mail address and another PSC member (maybe me, or the whole finance team).

I'll send the phone number in a separate mail.

Andreas

Re: OGC certification for QGIS server

Régis Haubourg
And of course any
update on QGIS3-server, its usability in production, and performances
will always be appreciated.

Do you have a sixth sense ;-) ?
Yes we have some fresh news about performances coming.
Stay tuned....

Il 03/05/2018 10:38, Régis Haubourg ha scritto:
> Hi all,
> I finally found time to jump into the official certification process for
> QGIS server WMS 1.3.0.
>
> I'm now in the administrative steps, and I will need some information to
> fill it up correctly:
>
> - Are the legal informations about QGIS.org correct here ?
> https://www.moneyhouse.ch/fr/company/qgis-org-verein-11307724331
>  (I couldn't find that on QGIS.org)
>
> - I will need a phone number for Andreas, they need a financial contact.
> Can you send me one privately?
>

> - I am registering myself using my professional adress, though I'm
> wondering if I should use a @qgis.org <http://qgis.org> adress for that.
> Any opinion?

INHO @qgis.org would be preferable. It would make sense to use a role
address, just like trademark@, finance@ etc. (maybe [hidden email], or
something similar?), so it will be easier to build up a team, have a
backup etc.
Merci Régis, looking forward for becoming certified. And of course any
update on QGIS3-server, its usability in production, and performances
will always be appreciated.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

Re: OGC certification for QGIS server

Régis Haubourg
Hi all,
I am asked by the OGC team if we want to be references under the umbrella of OSGEO or  QGIS.org

My preference goes to OSGEO, that would display us together with GDAL, Mapserver and pyCSW in this page:

If you confirm, I must deal that with Venkatesh Raghavan.

Regards,
Régis

Il 09/05/2018 18:09, Régis Haubourg ha scritto:

> Hi all,
> I am asked by the OGC team if we want to be references under the
> umbrella of OSGEO or  QGIS.org
>
> My preference goes to OSGEO, that would display us together with GDAL,
> Mapserver and pyCSW in this page:
>
> http://www.opengeospatial.org/resource/products
>
> If you confirm, I must deal that with Venkatesh Raghavan.

I'm neutral about this, do just as it is more convenient to you.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu